Does your strength lie in your skills of organisation, facilitation, coordination, structure, administration, and support? We would like to hear from you!
“Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”– Steve Jobs
Why choose Wallerbosch Recruitment & Advice?
- More than 14 years of experience with making the match between professionals and organisations
- Our core values: personable, transparent & sustainable
- These professionals have gone before you successfully using our services (please visit Linked-In for recommendations)
We provide the following services:
- Recruitment of interim professionals (freelance and secondment)
- Recruitment of permanent available professionals based on search & selection
- Advice on building “Personal Branding for freelancers”
During an initial meeting we will discuss your wishes and requirements in relation to finding a new permanent, interim or temporary job. After this has taken place we will then give you free, no obligation advice and help in putting in place the next step of your career. After your CV and your motivational letter are tailored to the function in which you are interested, we then go into action. Together we search for a suitable new interim or permanent position matched to your requirements.
Are you a ‘people person’ working in an operational position? Do you recognise yourself and your qualities in the following disciplines? In addition, do you have MBO+, HBO or university level education? If so, we would love to talk to you!
- Office Management
- Project Support & PMO
- Human Resources & Recruitment
- Communication & Marketing
Proven track record in recruiting the following positions:
office manager, office employee, office assistant, project empoyee, project management officer (PMO), project assistant, HR assistant, HR empoyee, HR advisor, recruitment assistant, recruiter, labour market communication specialist, communication employee, communication assistant, press officer, PR officer, communication advisor, marketing employee, marketing assistant, marketing advisor,.